We welcome all Makers who have an understanding of retail trade and shipping to the U.S. Important factors to consider before selling your products on ANAM Craft are: Shipping/Exporting Criteria; Wholesale Pricing; and Image Quality.
We require the following:
- Listing your products at the same prices as your other wholesale channels.
- Fulfilling orders in a timely manner, concurrent to your ANAM storefront shipping timelines
- Maintain quantity levels of products in stock at all times so you are not missing out on product orders
- Not directing transactions off of ANAM Craft marketplace, including reorders. (We'll be working very hard on marketing, promotions, and buyer incentives to bring business to our makers 24/7, and hope our platform proves to be a valuable service with high rates of visibility.)
- Agree to accept returns within 30 days from customers unsatisfied with product purchase. (Customer/buyer will pay return shipping costs, and send products only in pristine/original condition.)
- Country of Origin (where product is actually made) must be included in the description.
- Maintain and manage your storefront consistently. You can assign an Administrator in your Maker Portal to assist with prompt responses to incoming messages, notifications of orders received and assist with preparation for shipment of goods